Friday, November 14, 2008

Please Buy My House!!!

This is for some who have expressed an interest in seeing what our finished bedrooms look like
after new carpet and a new paint job....well, here you go. Not really exciting. But if you all new what they looked like before you would be really excited. Unfortunately, I have no before pictures. But, if you would like to see the house we are on www.realtor.com, and our MLS# is 112661.
P.S. If you know anyone looking for a house in Dubuque, Iowa, send them our way ;)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dust + Hil said...

IT LOOKS GREAT!! Nice job guys. Miss you all SOOOO much!!!

Terri Reid said...

I REALLY like the update - it is wonderful!!!! The part abotu David made me cry. :)

Love you!!!

Mom/Grandma

Nancy Niederer said...

Jenny! HI Nancy (Mulnix) here! I saw your blog address on Rebekah's face book wall. hope you don't mind. your children are gorgeous! I think the Reid genes must be dominant, because I feel like they all look like you! Well, your girls like you, your son like your brothers. anyway, glad to see you all so happy. feel free to look at my blog too if you want. YouNiedUs.blogspot.com take care!

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty good looking ceiling fan!:-)

Christina said...

Hi jen! I'm so happy to make contact with you again. I didn't realize you picked back up with your blog. I'm so glad you did! How have you been these last couple of years???

Erika said...

Jen, you are forever frozen in my brain like this. I am SURE your kids have grown some...I need new bloggage!!! How are you these days? Miss you.