Monday, September 29, 2008

First Day of 2nd Grade

First of all, I can't believe that Erik is already in 2nd grade. I am so not old enough to have a second grader. That being said, Erik was super excited for this year. He has the same teacher as he did in first grade. His school does something called looping for 1st and 2nd grade. They feel that because they are developing their basic reading skills during these grades, having the same teacher throughout the process is a good idea. I agree, but then I really like his teacher Mrs. Stangeland. She is wonderful with Erik. He just loves school, and I know that has a great deal to do with her. Erik is ready to get back to work, and see all his school friends again. Go Erik!!!
P.S. The first day of School was actually August 26, 2008
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That's exactly how I feel about Morrigan starting 2nd grade this year. And Laurence in pre-K! What? I have three kids in school? Where did the time go?

Erik looks so handsome in those pictures.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, Jennifer! I'm so glad you've updated! :)

Sheri said...

Hey Cuz, I am glad you posted new stuff. Your kids are getting so BIG! Crazy how that happens!
Do Chris and Ann have a blog?

Dust + Hil said...

Wahoooo!! You did it, I am so proud of you!

Erika said...

Great job, Jen! I am so happy to see your blog w/some new news! Keep them coming!