Monday, September 29, 2008

Summer vacation...better late than never


I know that I am way behind in my blog. I feel really bad about it. So, here are some pictures from our vacation with my family. We went up to Northern Wisconsin. The girls and boys each had their own cabin. The boys' cabin was right on a lake. They did a whole lot of fishing. The girls were in a really nice cabin a few miles from the boys. We had lots of fun swimming, boating, and sand castle building(I will have to post those later..Rus has those pics)! We got to hike around Porcupine Mountains, and spend a lot of time visiting. On our last night we had a fish fry to eat all of the fish caught throughout the week. It was really yummy. Our boys did a great job. They even filleted the fish all by themselves. Erik had a great time fishing. He actually caught fish!! The little girls and I had fun too. We had to work at keeping Lydie from drowning herself(she really likes the water), and Maddy loved playing in the sand(she isn't a big fan of the water).
We were so glad we got the chace to go. We all had a lot of fun!

No comments: